Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Prologue

I originally had the idea to start this blog in an attempt to keep my sanity through school. As many of you have found I'm sure....
             NO ONE CARES TO HEAR ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AT SCHOOL.
 Or why this perm did or didn't turn out better than last 12 you did, or how a relaxer works, or how hard your practical test was or the fact that you were graded unfairly......
   So at first i wanted to start this so i felt like i had somewhere to turn to gripe and vent about my days. However, the further i progress in my schooling, I'm realizing that there is no way I'm going to be able to retain all of this information in order to pass my board exam. I have approximately two years in school and 1082 pages of information to remember. I've thought long and hard about it and this blog will now not only be a humorous rant about the on-goings of a cosmetology student but educational as well. I'm going to try to blog every new assignment and the greater points and how to's of it. Not only may this help you or someone you know but i will be able to reflect these and re-teach myself as well in order to be prepared for Board. It's going to be a long hard road and I really am going to try my hardest to keep proper grammar, spelling, punctuation etc.. because i do want to be taken seriously and as we have all seen on facebook a million times....

     Grammar is the difference in knowing YOUR SHIT or knowing YOU'RE SHIT.
But I'm very lazy which will you will learn over the next couple semesters  and sometimes i just don't freaking feel like being grammatically correct. Also i will probably drop a few Eff bombs so reader discretion is advised. If you read and find any of the information i am giving to be wrong or questionable please respond, as well as any tips you have to make the process in which I'm writing about in that specific blog easier or better, please please please provide any tips or help you may have. Thanks so much for stopping in. Let's Go~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment